Friday, May 8, 2009

BOOK CLUB SPECIAL

I have spoken to over 80 book clubs about my book; ABANDONED AND FORGOTTEN – An orphan Girl’s tale of survival during World War II. These meetings and interviews have been rewarding both for me and the members of the clubs.
This human interest story is geared to those who do not know of the suffering of innocent German people. Not only readers with German heritage but also the next generation of those who experienced World War II or any war in any part of the world will gain much from the experiences detailed in my true story. The book has a lighter vision that could only be presented through the eyes of a resourceful little blond girl, and is appropriate for readers of all ages. When your club reads my book I will be happy to talk with them either through a phone interview or in person. For a list of book club questions and other information, see: abandonedandforgotten.com

1 comment:

Rhonda Young said...

Thankyou for sharing your amazing story. I am a mother of 3 and wanted so much to care for the child that you were. Your story is a reminder to us all what happens when society breaks down. I hope your life in America has brought you the happiness that you so deserve. Sincerely, Rhonda Young